Accessible & Experienced.
With a name and brand synonymous with Central Florida construction, Charles Clayton offers clients 30+ years construction and development experience:
- Commercial Offices – New and Remodels
- Hospitality & Restaurants
- Physicians Offices
- Small-Scale Multi-Family
- Office Space – Tenant Improvement
- Resort Amenities – Clubhouses, Commercial Pools, etc.
- Retail – Build-Outs
Development & Construction Services
- Development Services
- – Site identification and selection
- – Project master planning, land use entitlements and zoning assistance
- – Permits and regulatory approval assistance
- – Consultant coordination and management including architectural, engineers, market consultants, accounting, and interior design
- – Pre-development and project due diligence
- Pre-Construction Planning
- Design-Build Capabilities
Exceeding expectations is what you want from your builder—and it’s what Charlie Clayton has been doing in Central Florida for three decades.
Charlie built his reputation as a market leader in residential construction by delivering high quality and earning the trust of satisfied clients through Charles Clayton Construction.
Coming from a family of Central Florida builders, Realtors, and developers, Charlie knows the value of keeping his word and maintaining strong relationships with clients and team members. The core group of skilled tradespeople and subcontractors who help Charlie build award-winning custom homes also work with CLR on the commercial side, bringing custom home quality and detail to the commercial marketplace.
- Florida Certified General Contractor since 2000
- Florida Certified Residential Contractor since 1986
- Florida Real Estate Broker since 1984
- Graduate of Mercer University
Please visit CharlesClayton.com.
As a partner in CLR Construction & Development, Randy brings wide-ranging experience across the full spectrum of project management. He has a verifiable track record of managing field operations for high-volume builders, commercial jobs, high-end residential management, and design-build commercial projects. His management of cost control, estimating, contract negotiations, and coordination of subcontractors collectively translate to on-time completion of jobs and client satisfaction. Previous projects include Orlando Harley-Davidson, Howard Middle School in Orlando, Home Depot in Port Orange, Winter Park Public Utilities Compound, and Washington Mutual Bank.
- Graduate of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- LEED certification for new construction
- Green Building Certification from the NAHB
- Construction Safety and Health Certification from OSHA
Lisa has a background in real estate sales and marketing with Sotheby’s International Realty in Hilton Head Island, SC and Trammell Crow Residential in Orlando. A graduate of the University of South Carolina, Lisa has been a Florida Real Estate Broker since 1991. She now oversees all marketing and business development initiatives with CLR.
- "I knew immediately Charlie Clayton was the person
I wanted to build my dream. The combination of Charlie and Randall Thorpe presented a dynamic team, and an attention to detail not often found in commercial construction. Through years of experience and a proven approach, I continue to be impressed with CLR delivery. I look forward to teaming with CLR in the near future on more units." Nael Yacoub, PresidentCrowne Audio
- "The responsiveness, attention to detail and quality of the work
from your team, together with your understanding of the importance of keeping the costs within budget has played a significant part in the delivery of this new facility." Wayne Sheffield, VP & General ManagerIsleworth Golf & Country Club
- "We have worked with Charlie Clayton on many challenging
projects over the past 20 years, and his team always exceeds our expectations when it comes to delivery. Charlie is extremely knowledgeable, astute to all details, eager to help and very responsive." Michael Abbott, CEOMarc-Michaels Interior Design
2250 Lee Road, Suite 120
Winter Park, FL 32789